Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats Recipe
October 24, 2016
- 3 cups old fashioned oats, or more, as needed
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, bananas, peanut butter and coconut oil. Add an additional 2 tablespoons oats at a time just until the dough is no longer sticky.
- Working on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times until it comes together. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Using cookie cutters, cut out desired shapes and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until the edges are golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.*
- Let cool completely.