Egg, Apple, and Banana Pancakes for Dogs
August 26, 2017
- 1 cup mushed banana
- ⅓ cup grated apple
- 2 large Eggland’s Best Eggs
- ⅓ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Freshly whipped heavy cream, for topping (optional)
- Naturally colored sprinkles, for topping (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together mushed banana, grated apple, and egg, until well combined.
- In a separate medium-sized bowl, whisk together whole wheat flour and baking powder.
- Gently stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Lightly butter a skillet over medium heat and pour about 3 Tbsp of batter onto the skillet. Cook pancake for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Top pancakes with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired.
- Let your dog enjoy!